|Sizes||Bust circumference||Waist size||Circumference of the hips|
|XS||80 - 86cm||57 - 61cm||86 - 89cm|
|S||86 - 90cm||62 - 66cm||90 - 93cm|
|M||92 - 96cm||69 - 75cm||94 - 98cm|
|I||100 - 104cm||76 - 79cm||100 - 105cm|
|XL||104 - 108cm||80 - 85cm||106 - 114cm|
|XXL||108 - 110cm||85 - 90cm||114 - 120cm|
|XXXL||110 - 114cm||90 - 95cm||120 - 124cm|
In order to accurately determine the size needed to order a garment, you must measure yourself and compare your body measurements with the measurements listed in the chart.
Please take measurements of your underwear only. Measurements are taken using a centimeter tape, while standing and breathing freely .
- Waist - measured in a straight line from top of head to toe, standing without shoes, feet together.
- Bust - measure horizontally at the fullest circumference of the chest.
- Waist - measure horizontally at the point of greatest constriction of the torso.
- Hips - horizontal measurement around the buttocks at their greatest circumference.
- Side length - measure along the hips, from the waist to the feet.
- Circumference under the bust - measure horizontally under the breasts.
*If you are on the size limit, e.g. S/M, we recommend going up a size - in this case size M.